Ionah has a host of performance options to meet the needs of you, your guests, and your type of event. Choose from one of the following options and fill out the performance booking form below to get started and to get your celebratory event off to a great start! Other options available upon request.
10 Minute Show
The perfect show when lively entertainment is needed to make a brief (but big) impact! Also ideal for audiences unfamiliar with belly dancing who would enjoy the surprise at your celebratory event. $160 for a 10 minute show
Another great option for brief entertainment. This option allows audience members to see a little bit more into the beautiful world of belly dance and to get up on the dance floor with Ionah at the end (if desired).
$180 for a 15 minute show
Longer sets (20-30 minutes) suitable for charity events, weddings, & audiences already familiar with Middle Eastern music & dance. Perfect for gala events, as well. Audience participation is optional depending on the type of event. $200-$300 (for standard long shows--weddings may be extra--see "not-so-fine print" for details)
Planning a ladies' night? Looking for something different to do for your bachelorette party? This is perfect for just those types of occasions. Ionah starts with a brief show (5-7 minutes) and then teaches your guests a few belly dance combinations in a 45 minute lesson.
$250 for a brief show & mini-lesson
For restaurants, hookah bars, lounges and similar venues looking for regular performance (at least twice monthly). Lively, entertaining sets that get patrons of your establishment excited to come again and again. Two 20 minute sets within a maximum two hour time-frame.
$100 for regular shows at restaurants, etc. at least twice monthly
Pay online or with cash or check
Have you settled on your show/event date with Ionah? You may make arrangments with Ionah to pay with cash or check or, to make things easier, pay online using PayPal below. If you made alternate show arrangements with her, contact her to to find out best payment methods.
The Not-So-Fine Print
Ionah's performances are always tasteful, classy and family-friendly. Children love coming up to dance with Ionah and she encourages this during the interactive portion at the end of her sets.
* Ionah is not available for hire for male-only or bachelor parties.
* Ionah is available for photographs, but they have to be tasteful and family-friendly.
* If at any time Ionah experiences harassment or rude behavior, comments of a sexual nature, etc. she reserves the right to end the performance at any time. Payment will still be expected in full.
* Whenever possible, Ionah is more than happy to dance to your live Middle Eastern band or to requested songs with advance notice and prior arrangement.
* A contact person for the day of the event is required to help Ionah arrange music setup, a private place to change, and a safe place for Ionah's belongings. If more coordination is needed to set up additional details before the event, additional fees may apply.
* Weddings, due to increased coordination, are subject to an increase of $10 to 10% per booking. Not-for-profit organizations are sometimes entitled to a $10 or 10% decrease per booking, with restrictions and considerations. When booking Ionah, contact her so this can be discussed.
* Payment is expected promptly within 10 minutes or less after Ionah's performance. Payment is preferred via PayPal/credit card or cash, but checks are accepted with ID and address. Contact Ionah to ensure the appropriate method for payment.
* When instruction is provided at your event, hip scarves are available for purchase for your guests with at least 2 weeks' notice and an additional fee. Select hip scarves may available for your guests to borrow during the duration of the show and mini-lesson.